1) 100% Internship Offers (Paid/unpaid) for first batch of B. Tech. ECE in 2019.
2) Kartik Waman Kinge Selected for Summer International Intern in Immersive Technologies at Fujitsu, Tokyo Japan. (20 May to 20 June 2019)
3) Sahil Satish Deshmukh selected for Summer International Internin at Ecole Centrale Supelec, France.
4) First year student Anuj Lathi is doing Research internship in SSPL DRDO, Delhi.
5) Sahil Deshmukh and Aman Soni were participated in international conference IEEE EDAPS 2018 with paper titled "A Shortest Path Algorithm for 3D Integrated Circuit TSV Assignment".
6) Kartik Kinge achieve1st position at IEEE Student Maker Fair. (Secured 1st position and $1000 as cash prize in International IEEE SS12 Maker Fair 2018 held at Sri Lanka. SS12 is an innovation challenge organized to recognize the best social innovators globally).
7) Kartik Kinge Startup Weekend Winner. (Winner at Techstars Start-up Weekend Hackathon held at Microsoft Hyderabad campus powered by Google for Entrepreneurs.) and also got Selected for DISHA Program(total 7 selections all over India)
8) Kartik Kinge and Rohit Agrawal were Entitled with Best Innovation Award. (Awarded with National Level "Best Innovation Awards-2017" organized by GHR Research labs for devising the idea of Gravity Based Green Energy Lamp)