Faculty

IIITN Faculty

Well qualified and highly experienced faculty is available in IIIT Nagpur. Due to the mentorship, 60 % faculty will be from VNIT Nagpur to teach fundamental and important courses. Whereas the remaining 40% will comprise of Adjunct, Visiting faculty members appointed especially at IIIT Nagpur who will be well qualified and experienced professionals from industry or retired from NITs and IITs.


Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering


1. Dr. Vipin Kamble

Sr. No. Name of the Visiting Faculty Designation Department
1
Dr. Avinash Keskar
Professor
Electronics & Communication Engineering
2
Dr. M. A. Chaudhary
Assistant Professor
Electrical Engineering
3
Dr. S. S. Bhat
Assistant Professor
Electrical Engineering