RESEARCH AREAS OF CSE
1) Natural Language Processing
2) Machine Learning
3) Deep Learning
4) Parallel Computing
5) Data Mining
6) Pattern Recognition
- C. S. Meshram, Cheng-Chi Lee, J. V. Tembhurne et. al, “A Subtree-based Transformation Model for Cryptosystem using Chaotic Maps under Cloud Computing Environment for Fuzzy User Data Sharing”, International Journal of Communication Systems,33 (7), e4307, 2020. Indexed in SCI.
- Lal, Nidhi, Shishupal Kumar, and Vijay Kumar Chaurasiya. “A Road Monitoring Approach with Real-time Capturing of Events for Efficient Vehicles Safety in Smart City” Wireless Personal Communication, Springer, 2020, SCI indexed.
- Varun Shirbhayye, Deepesh Kurmi, Siddharth Dyavanapalli, Agraharam Sai Hari Prasad, and Nidhi Lal. "An Accurate Prediction of MPG (Miles Per Gallon) using Linear Regression Model of Machine Learning." In 2020 International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI), pp. 1-5. IEEE, 2020.
- Saw, Montu, Tarun Saxena, Sanjana Kaithwas, Rahul Yadav, and Nidhi Lal. "Estimation of Prediction for Getting Heart Disease Using Logistic Regression Model of Machine Learning." In 2020 International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2020.
- Kumar, Akash, Aniket Verma, Gandhali Shinde, Yash Sukhdeve, and Nidhi Lal. "Crime Prediction Using K-Nearest Neighboring Algorithm." In 2020 International Conference on Emerging Trends in Information Technology and Engineering (ic-ETITE), pp. 1-4. IEEE, 2020.
- Keerthana, P. S. M., Nimish Phalinkar, Riya Mehere, Koppula Bhanu Prakash Reddy, and Nidhi Lal. "A Prediction Model of Detecting Liver Diseases in Patients using Logistic Regression of Machine Learning." Available at SSRN 3562951 (2020).
- S Arvind, Anshika Jain, Nidhi Lal, and Mayuri Digalwar, "Insurance Claim Prediction Approach Using Machine Learning based Logistic Regression ", IEEE International Conference on Measurement, Instrumentation, Control and Automation (#48462) (ICMICA 2020) April 2, 2020, to April 4, 2020, NIT Kurukshetra, Accepted.
- Tausif Diwan, J. V. Tembhurne, “A Parallelization of Non-Serial Polyadic Dynamic Programming on GPU”, CIT. Journal of Computing and Information Technology, Vol. 27. No. 1, 2019.
- Kailash W Kalare, J. V. Tembhurne, “A Work Distribution Strategy for Global Sequence Alignment”, International Journal of Computing, Vol. 18, No. 1, April 2019, pp. 75-81.
- Nidhi Lal & Shishupal Kumar (2019) An Efficient Uplink Scheduler for WiMAX Communication System with Prevention from Security Attacks, New Review of Information Networking, 24:2, 133-152, DOI: 10.1080/13614576.2019.1608580, Scopus Indexed.