Publications of BSE
- P.V .Joshi, Vibration and deflection analysis of thin cracked and submerged orthotropic plate under thermal environment using strain gradient theory Nonlinear Dyn (2019). (SCI)
- P.V. Joshi, Effect of thermal environment on vibration analysis of partially cracked thin isotropic plate submerged in fluid. Journal of Solid Mechanics, 2019 (SCI) (Article in press)
- P. V.Joshi, Vibration, buckling and deflection analysis of cracked thin magneto electro elastic plate under thermal environment, Journal of Solid Mechanics, 2019 (SCI) (Accepted for publication)
- Dr. Kirti Sanjay Dorshetwar, “Environmental Concerns for Smart City” in International Conference on “Redefining Environmental Governance for Smart City” by Post Graduate Teaching Department of Hindi of RTMNU, Nagpur on 2nd March, 2019
- P.V. Joshi, Effect of crack location on vibration analysis of partially cracked isotropic and FGM micro-plate with non-uniform thickness: An analytical approach, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 145(2018), pp. 410-429.(SCI)
- Kirti Sanjay Dorshetwar, “Use Of Abusive Language: Shobha De’s Rebelian Style Of Writing” in International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Research in Volume 6 Issue 12, December 2018
- Dr. Kirti Sanjay Dorshetwar , “Shobha De’s Ironic Representation of a Conflict of Man-woman Relationship”in International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Research in Volume 6 Issue 11, November 2018
- Anuradha Singh, On A Three-Step EfficientFourth-Order Method For Computing the Numerical Solution of System of Nonlinear Equations and its Applications," Proceedings of theNational Academy of Sciences, India, Section A: Physical Sciences (Springer), 2018, (SCIE I.F. 0.725)(Accepted)
- Anuradha Singh, An Efficient Fifth-Order Steffensen-Type Method For Solving Systems of Nonlinear Equations," International Journal of Computing Science and Mathematics, Volume 9 Issue 5, January 2018, Pages 501-514
- Jayant Kolte, A.S. Daryapurkar, Mohit Agarwal, D.D. Gulwade, P. Gopalan “Magnetoelectric Properties of Microwave Sintered BiFeO3 and Bi0.90La0.10Fe0.95Mn0.05O3 Nanoceramics”, Materials Chemistry and Physics, Vol. 193 (2017), pp. 253-259
- Anuradha Singh, An efficient fifth-order iterative scheme for solving a system of nonlinear equations and PDE," International Journal of Computing Science and Mathematics, 2017
- Anuradha Singh, An efficient iterative scheme for computing multiple roots of nonlinear equations," 7th IEEE International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies (CSNT-2017), November 2017, IIIT Nagpur.
- Anuradha Singh, An efficient iterative scheme for sequential data prediction, International conference on pattern recognition (ICPR-2017), December 2017, Ambedkar Institute of Advance communication Technology and Research, New Delhi.
- Jayant Kolte, A. S. Daryapurkar, Mohit Agarwal, D. D. Gulwade, P. Gopalan, “Effect of Substrate Temperature on the Structural and Electrical Properties of La and Mn co-doped BiFeO3 thin films”, Thin Solid Films, Vol. 619 (2016), pp. 308–316