1) Institute of National Importance by Act of Parliament.
2) IIITN is at par with IITs and NITs.
3) Admissions happen through JoSAA. Only top 2% candidates taking JEE Mains Exam, make it to IIITN.
1) Tie up with Tata Consultancy Services Ltd as Industry Partner.
2) MoU with ESIEE (École Supérieure d'Ingénieurs en Électrotechnique et Électronique) Paris- Graduate School of Engineering, based in France for exchange programmes.
1) Industry Perspective Dynamic Curriculum designed by Tech experts and revised time to time.
2) Core subjects are incorporated from the 1st semester.
3) Choice Based Credit System gives an option to students to choose subjects of their choice.
4) Option to pursue credit based Online Certification Courses from Coursera, Udacity, Google Certifications.
5) Credit based mandatory industry internship for six months.
6) Lecture series delivered by Tech experts from industry.
7) IT Workshops on Data Structures, Python, HTML,Matlab, Robotics, Machine Learning etc.are conducted regularly by subject experts from IT industry.
1) 100% Internship offers to Final year students.
2) Highest Stipend: Rs.40,000/-
3) Average Stipend: Rs. 14,000/-
4) Students interning at Prestigious MNCs viz.
-- Fujitsu Japan.
-- Ecole Centrale Supelec, Paris.
-- Muma College of Business, University of South Florida.
-- Government Organizations - BARC, ISRO, NARL, IIRS etc.
5) Final year students pursuing semester internships at TCS, Tata Research Design Development Centre, BOSCH, Siemens, Persistent Systems, etc . have also done summer internships at IITs, NITs and other Govt Institutes.
6) 3rd year students pursuing summer internships at IIT Guwahati, IIT Ropar, IIT Mandi, IIT Goa, IIT Patna, IIT Jodhpur, IIT BHU Varanasi, NIT Warangal, National Informatics Centre, Bharat Electronics Ltd.
7) AR Vidhya – A start up founded by ECE student Mr. Kartik Kinge is based on Augmented Reality and E-Learning.
1) Research work is focussed on problems faced by IT Industry.
2) Opportunity for people from Industry to pursue research interests under Industry-Academia Collaboration.
3) Parth Wazurkar from CSE department participated in Google Summer of Code 2018 for the FreeType Organization and worked on the project “Integrating VFlib’s TeX format drivers into FreeType” in summer 2018.
4) Team ARVidhya ( KartikKinge(ECE) and AdityaSher(CSE)) bagged 1st Prize in International IEEE SS12 Maker Fair 2018.
5) Team ARVidhya ( KartikKinge(ECE) and AdityaSher(CSE)) won the Techstars Start-up weekend Hackathon held at Microsoft Hyderabad campus powered by Google for Entrepreneurs.
6) Anushri Laddha from CSE Department was the finalist at Master Orator Championship organized by International Toast Masters Organization.
7) Six students of CSE 2nd year have successfully qualified Round 1 of Smart India Hackathon-2019 and are currently working on the prototype model.
8) Students of ECE 2nd year are actively participating in image processing based research on image noise estimation and quality assessment.
9) Students of ECE 3rd year are working on Fake currency identification using Smartphone camera.
1) Aman Soni and Sahil Deshmukh co-authored a research paper on “Shortest path algorithm for TSV assignment in 3D IC” in IEEE Electrical Design of Advanced Packaging and Systems(EDAPS) Symposium.
2) Parth Wazurkar co-authored a research paper on “Predictive Analytics in Data Science for Business Intelligence Solutions” in IEEE conference CSNT 2017.
3) Shivani Dhok, A. G. Kothari and Ankit Bhurane published research paper on “Automated Hyperspectral Image Classification using Spatial-Spectral features” at the 6th Intl Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks 2019.
4) Atharva Nimbalkar published a chapter on Application of Blockchain into IoT networks for Security in the reference book by Springer Publications.